The TSD-DCPDV is designed to distribute power to TSD devices or other equipment requiring DC power and is also ideal for use with wireless microphones that typically require 12-18VDC PSUs. Rear panel includes one 9-24V input for a user selectable power supply up to 2500mA, four fixed 24V outputs and two 5-24V variable outputs. Voltage for variable outputs is adjusted from a secure trim pot. In addition, two front panel USB ports are available for charging other devices or for USB style rack lighting.
Unit requires power supply that is sold separately for proper function, multiple TSDs can be powered with one power supply based on current requirements. This unit has a power requirement of 20mA but the power requirements of attached TSDs must be accounted for when selecting the proper power supply. For multiple TSD applications use the TSD Power Calculator to determine the proper power supply needed.
- Power Distribution for Multiple TSD's From a Single Power Supply
- 1 in 6 Out Configuration
- Four (4) Independent 24V Outputs
- Two (2) 5V to 24V Variable Outputs
- Two (2) 5V DC USB Charge Ports
- DC Filtering and Isolation Per Channel
- Output Voltage - Variable & Fixed Ports
- Output Current: Power Supply Current Selection is Dependent on the Number of Devices Connected to the DCPDV and Their Accumulative Current Consumption. Use the TSD Power Calculator for Total Current Required.
- Separate Ground Connections
- Energy Efficient
Return & Refund Policy
I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.